COVID-19 Safety Policy
Our clinic is taking the following precautions, as well as requiring participation from patients, to minimize exposure and help you feel confident in receiving the quality neurosurgical care you deserve.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Extensive Cleaning. Cleaning of exams rooms and physical therapy equipment takes place between each patient visit, along with frequent disinfecting of our welcome areas and frequently touched surfaces.
- Enforcement of Social Distancing. Our welcome areas have been arranged to provide more separation between seats. We are also encouraging patients to wait in their cars whenever possible. After you check-in, we will be happy to send you a text when we are ready for you.
- Limited Schedules. While we are pleased to welcome back more patients, we are doing so with an abundance of caution, limiting the number of appointments each day to have less individuals in our offices at the same time. If you have an appointment in the next 30 days, it’s possible you may be contacted to reschedule if necessary, in order to achieve this.
- Patient Screening. We will continue to screen all patients with our COVID-19 screening questions and will be closely monitoring patient temperatures.
- Staff Screening. All staff are screened daily for symptoms of COVD-19 and temperatures are checked twice daily; the first being prior to beginning their shifts. Anyone exhibiting symptoms, or who has been in close contact with an individual with symptoms of COVID-19, will be quarantined according to current CDC guidelines prior to returning to work.
What You Should Do:
- Wear a Mask. All patients should bring a mask or facial covering to wear at all times when in our offices. Our staff members are also required to wear a mask.
- Don’t Bring Visitors. At this time no visitors, including children, are allowed in our care center. Exceptions may be made for caregivers, or if the patient is a minor.
- Stay Home if You’re Unwell.If you are experiencing fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please call us to reschedule or shift your visit to a virtual visit or a telemedicine appointment (via telephone).
Don’t Put Your Health on Hold
At Neurosurgical Care, your well-being is not elective. We believe in creating a safe environment where patients can access care comfortably and confidently. In addition to in-office visits, we are also offering virtual visits via Healow, our simple-to-use telemedicine platform. Contact us at 610-495-3620 to schedule a virtual visit, and connect with your provider via your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone.